If you've recently seen my latest fashion blog post, I've dug out my Zara Shopper bag, which I bought last year, while I will still in my 3rd at university - that seems like a while ago now :( , It was great for holding my massive 15" laptop and fitting all my A4 notepads in. Emptying it out now to do this post I feel a bit like Mary Poppins.
Let's start with non-beauty items:
- My Michael Kors purse - bought from Dubai last year, fits my htc phone in too *duty free shopping ;)* - Kurt Geiger card holder - Bought from Manchester airport, used as a bus pass *duty free shopping ;)* - A diary - to keep myself organised (I usually forget about it) - Chewing gum - because who wants smelly breath? - An umbrella - this is the United Kingdom guys. - Sunglasses - bought at my recent York trip - Muji pen - My favourite pen in the world! - And House Keys.
And here are the beauty items:
- Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Ultra-moisturising hand therapy - I constantly reach for this, especially when your in places with air con. - Paul Mitchell Express Dry Waterless Shampoo *Travel size* - It's not that good, but I can't live without dry shampoo! Need all that texture and oomph. - A packet of tissues - Dilemma when there's no toilet paper, or when your eyes are watering because of the wind! - Elie Saab L'eau Couture *Travel size* - My current favourite scent. - Collection Lasting Colour in Vintage Rose - My everyday colour , my lips but better. - Etude House Colour lips' fit *sample size* - to prevent my lips drying.
You thought that was the end, didn't you .... NOPE. I got a little baggie inside with more lip products:
1. Laura Mercier Lip Glace in BonBon
2. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 07 Nudist Matte Finish
3. Loreal Paris in 301 Dating Coral
4. Clinique Chubby Stick in 17 Pumped up pink
5. Collection Moisturising Lip Cream/CreamPuff in Brown/nude?
6. Rimmel Oh My Gloss!
7.Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 245 Audacious.
Oh and Fanta Fruit Twist and my work lanyard and swipe haha. And that's it! And now I'm emptying it! The bag itself has a small inside side pocket where I keep my phone and bus pass - for easy access, 2 handles, a long strap and a zip closing.
What's in your bag? I tag you!