For my sister's wedding, I was there for the whole day and had to change twice since the evening event was very glam so I ended selecting a full-length gown which I purchased from a brand called Maya from Asos. It was £95 and is the most expensive dress I've ever purchased. Personally, I'm not that type of person to spend loads on a dress that I am wearing for a one-time event. My day dress was a simple mint green off the shoulder dress from Missguided which I wore for 4 hours and that was only £25.
One thing I have to say is don't choose or try to avoid the same colour as the bridesmaid. And don't wear white, red or black to attend. Obviously, you wouldn't want to offend the bride by wearing white, red is only accustomed for the bride especially in the Chinese culture unless you are the mother of the bride or the mother in law. And black is a colour that reminds me of a funeral or something really sad which I avoid too.
1. Grey crepe one shoulder bow sleeve midi dress or
2. Maya sequin tulle midi skirt with embellished waist
3. ASOS bandeau knot top midi bodycon dress
4. ASOS high neck strappy scuba midi bodycon dress
5. Missguided grey one shoulder maxi dress
6. ASOS bow back midi bodycon pencil dress
Until next time!
P.s I would be the happiest girl if you follow me on BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM